Water & Sewer Permits

In order to obtain Township water and/or sanitary sewer service, a permit must be acquired. A water and/or sewer permit has several components to the document, which will vary the cost of the permit. Two key elements are water connection fees (size of service) and debt service fees (total front footage of your property). If you have not paid for your debt service fees by a Special Assessment in the past, then a frontage fee for water and/or sewer will be applied at the time of permit. 

The Department also provides a lien service for the debt service fees; this is a payment plan, which enables you to make yearly payments for up to 5 years with interest. Permits for water and/or sewer can be obtained at the Department of Public Works.