Parks and Recreation
The Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation
Department will consider refunds for programs and
sports leagues under the following circumstances.
- If the Department of Parks and Recreation
cancels a program the participant will receive a
- Refunds will not be processed for one-time
programs, bus trips, ticket sales or special
- For programs meeting four times or less,
refunds requests must be made prior to the first
- Prior to the second scheduled program
meeting a refund request will be accepted and
reviewed by submitting a Refund Request Form. A
$5.00 processing fee along with any material
fees (t-shirt, league uniform, supply fees,
equipment, etc) will be assessed against the fee
to determine the refund. Refunds will not be
processed after the second scheduled program
meeting or for sports leagues after the third
scheduled practice. There will be no refunds for
any Adult Sports Leagues.
- All refund requests are subject to review by
staff from the Department of Parks and
Recreation and the Treasurer’s Office.
- All monies approved for refunds, regardless
of payment method, will be issued by check from
the Finance Department. Please allow
approximately 3 to 4 weeks for checks to be
- Transaction/Convenience Fees for all online
registrations are not refundable.
- Chesterfield Township Department of Parks
and Recreation reserves the right to review
these procedures and administer refunds in the
best interest of the participants and by
generally approved accounting procedures.