Township Board Meeting Agenda - December 19,
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
December 19, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE- Holiday House Decorating Contest Sponsor, Genisys
- ROLL CALL
- Parks & Recreation Department and Genisys Credit Union: Presentation of
the 2011 Holiday House Decorating Contest Winners.
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine
by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion
of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it
will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of December 5, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Clerk’s Office: Request approval of the 2012 Township Regular Meeting
- Approval of the contract agreement between the Charter Township of
Chesterfield and Police Officers Labor Council, Chesterfield Paid-on-Call
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Approval of Resolution #2011-17 for a Charitable Gaming License to be issued
to the Macomb County Chamber of Commerce.
- Trustee Ficht: Request approval and adoption of a township policy
prohibiting reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage payment to Elected
Township Officials for travel exclusively within Macomb County.
- Approval of Resolution #2011-18 regarding the commitment of Fund Balances
in accordance with Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statement 54.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS TUESDAY JANUARY 3, 2012 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE
FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS 10AM WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 28, 2011.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
The Charter Township of Chesterfield fully embraces the spirit and letter of
the law as it pertains to the American with Disabilities Act. In accordance with
the law, any individual who needs accommodation is asked to contact the Clerk’s
Office during normal business hours at 586-949-0400 ext. 5. To provide
appropriate accommodation, the Clerk’s Office needs two (2) business days notice
prior to the meeting.
POSTED: December 15, 2011