Township Board Meeting Agenda - September 16,
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
September 19, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine
by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion
of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it
will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting and Closed Session of
September 6, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Michele L. Furtah at 52199 Maple Ct., request approval for an Easement
Encroachment Agreement to permit the encroachment on a public utility easement
to construct a cement apron for a pool, subject to and abiding by comments from
the DPW and Building Department officials.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
To hear comments concerning the cost of the Jans Drive-North End Paving
Special Assessment District (SAD).
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Adopt Resolution No.5 designating the Special Assessment Roll No. P-153
district for the purpose of defraying paving improvements to Jans Drive-North
- Police Department: Request approval to rebid Server and Radio Rooms
Renovations Project at an additional cost of $2,032.00.
- Police Department: Request approval to enter into an agreement with the
Michigan State Police Department to provide space for troopers and equipment at
the Chesterfield Township Police Department.
- Approve the removal of concrete storm pipes and manholes at Heatherwoods
Subdivision by Pamar Enterprises Inc. at a cost of $5,546.29 and authorize the
Treasurer to place a tax lien on this property.
- Police Officers Labor Council-Detectives, Patrol Officers and Dispatchers
request approval to extend the term of their contract to December 31, 2013.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE
FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
The Charter Township of Chesterfield fully embraces the spirit and letter of
the law as it pertains to the American with Disabilities Act. In accordance with
the law, any individual who needs accommodation is asked to contact the Clerk’s
Office during normal business hours at 586-949-0400 ext. 5. To provide
appropriate accommodation, the Clerk’s Office needs two (2) business days notice
prior to the meeting.
POSTED: September 15, 2011