Township Board Meeting Agenda - May 2, 2011
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
May 2, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Green Elementary School
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine
by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion
of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it
will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of April 18, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Supervisor’s Office: Recommends the reappointment of Mark A. Forton to the
Township’s Economic Development Corporation. His term will expire August, 2016.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Planning Commission: Introduction of Ordinance No.135 regarding the specific
requirements, duties and responsibilities of the members of the Planning
Commission. Postponed from April 18, 2011
- Approval of allowance payment procedure for Police Department Detectives,
Patrol Officers and Dispatchers pursuant to their contract and Federal Tax Code.
Postponed from April 18, 2011
- Botsu Luna Fireworks, LLC request approval to temporarily erect a 30’ x 45’
tent at 33195 23 Mile Rd, Chesterfield, MI 48047 to sell legal Michigan Class C
1.4g fireworks from June 24, 2011 through July 5, 2011.
- Approve request to transfer ownership (through merger) of a 2010 Class C
Licensed Business permit located at 45225 Market Place, Chesterfield, Michigan
48051, Macomb County, from OCM Food Service, LLC to OCM Development, LLC.
- Adopt Resolution 2011-07 expressing Charter Township of Chesterfield Board
of Trustee support for the continuation of Tool and Die Renaissance Recovery
Zone benefits for Advanced Integrated Tooling Solutions, LLC, 29700 Commerce
Blvd., Chesterfield, MI. 48051.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY MAY 16, 2011 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE FOR
THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011. IF YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
The Charter Township of Chesterfield fully embraces the spirit and letter of
the law as it pertains to the American with Disabilities Act. In accordance with
the law, any individual who needs accommodation is asked to contact the Clerk’s
Office during normal business hours at 586-949-0400 ext. 5. To provide
appropriate accommodation, the Clerk’s Office needs two (2) business days notice
prior to the meeting.
POSTED: April 29, 2011