Township Board Meeting Agenda - April 4, 2011
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE
MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
April 4, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Turning Point Representative
- ROLL CALL
- PRESENTATION: Turning Point Inc.-Services to end Domestic and Sexual
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered
routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate
discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a
Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of March 21,
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance
- Approval of a revised site plan from Kroger’s to temporarily erect a
20’ x 40’ tent at 35000 23 Mile Rd, Chesterfield, MI 48047 to sell
garden and patio related merchandise from April 24, 2011 through July 4,
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- CLOSED SESSION:
Discussion regarding proposed Consent Judgment in case No.11-235-CZ,
Chesterfield Township v Atlantic Homes, pursuant to Section 8(e) of the Open
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY MARCH 21, 2011 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE
FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY MARCH 16, 2011. IF
YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
The Charter Township of Chesterfield fully embraces the spirit and letter of
the law as it pertains to the American with Disabilities Act. In accordance with
the law, any individual who needs accommodation is asked to contact the Clerk’s
Office during normal business hours at 586-949-0400 ext. 5. To provide
appropriate accommodation, the Clerk’s Office needs two (2) business days notice
prior to the meeting.
POSTED: March 31, 2011