Township Board Meeting Agenda - March 21, 2011
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
March 21, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine
by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion
of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it
will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting and Closed Session Board
Meeting of March 7, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Treasurer’s Office request permission to replace cabinets and counter space
in Treasurer’s Department with the low bidder being Quality Lumber at a cost of
- D.P.W. Department request approval to enter into an agreement with A.E.W. at
a cost of $6,800.00 in keeping our Storm Water Program with-in the State
- Request from the American Cancer Society to hold a 5K run for the benefit of
the Chesterfield Relay for Life beginning May 21 through May 22 subject to the
Police Department Approval.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Kroger request approval to temporarily erect a 40’ x 60’ tent at 35000 23
Mile Rd, Chesterfield, MI 48047 to sell garden and patio related merchandise
from April 24, 2011 through July 4, 2011. Postponed from 3/7/11. "Kroger
resubmitted new paperwork changing size of tent to 20’ x 40’ ".
- Approval of the contract agreement between the Charter Township of
Chesterfield and the collective bargaining unit M.A.P.E. (Michigan Association
of Public Employees).
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- CLOSED SESSION:
- Discussion to consider the purchase of property, pursuant to Section 8(d) of
the Open Meetings Act.
- Discussion of the Police Chief’s Upcoming contract.
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY APRIL 4, 2011 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE FOR
THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY MARCH 30, 2011. IF YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: March 18, 2011