Township Board Meeting Agenda - January 18, 2011
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
January 18, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Boy Scout Troop 97
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda
are considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is
no separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required
by a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting
of January 3, 2011 and Study Session (Closed Session) of January 3, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the
- Set a Public Hearing for February 22, 2011 at 7 P.M.
concerning Community Development Block Grant funding for Fiscal Year 2011.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Adopt Resolution 2011-02 terminating the Charter
Township of Chesterfield Pension and Plan Trust with Merrill Lynch.
- Adopt a Performance Resolution 2011-03 required by the
Michigan Department of Transportation for the purpose of issuing to Chesterfield
Township an "Individual Permit for Use of State Trunkline Right of Way".
- Approve Third Amended Consent Judgment for Deer
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2011
AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2011. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT.
POSTED: January 14, 2011