Planning Commission Agenda - April 27, 2010
THE NEXT REGULAR
MEETING OF THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD PLANNING COMMISSION WILL BE HELD
APRIL 27, 2010 AT 7:00
P.M. AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES
CHESTERFIELD TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN, 48047
The Sub Committee will
begin at 6:30 P.M. Petitioners applying for Site Plan, Special Land Use Approval
and Sign Applications Please attend.
- Call to order.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Sub Committee Report. (Committee will report on items under Reviews)
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Text Amendment to the Charter Township of Chesterfield Zoning
Ordinance 110, Article XV. Public Hearing left open 11-24-09.
- A. PANARA BREAD & CAFÉ’ PROPOSED NEW CANOPY RECOVER – SGN #2010-19:
Awning & Sign Contractors, 43984 Groesbeck Clinton Twp., MI 48036. Proposed
new canopy replacing old canvas canopy located at 51490.
- B. BUFFALO WILD WINGS – PROPOSED NEW WALL SIGN – SGN #2010-20: Identity
Sign & Lighting, 40920 Executive Dr., Harrison Twp. MI 48045. Proposed new
wall sign located at 51364 Gratiot in the Target Center.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PRIOR MEETINGS
- NEW BUSINESS:
- OLD BUSINESS:
- PLANNER’S REPORT:
- Administrative Request #49: Presbyterian Village of Michigan, 26200
lasher Road, Suite #300, Southfield, MI 48034. Requesting Administrative
Approval on various changes to PUD #2006-20.
- Administrative Request #50: Veterinary Centers of Michigan, 51925
Gratiot, Chesterfield, MI 48051. Requesting Administrative Approval at 27805
23 Mile Road, formally Credit Union One, to make interior changes to main
lobby area to separate space for the "treatment area" for the public waiting
- Comments from the floor permitted by the Commission on agenda or
- Proposals for next agenda.
THE NEXT REGULAR MEETING OF THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD PLANNING
COMMISSION WILL BE HELD ON MAY 11, 2010 AT 7:00 P.M. THE AGENDA CLOSES AT NOON
ON April 29, 2010.