Township Board Meeting Agenda - November 15,
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
November 15, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE- Ms. Dorothy Stabile, Library
Board Director Elect
- ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE TO MS. STABILE-Clerk Uglis
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda
are considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is
no separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required
by a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of November 1,
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance
- Police Department: Request approval to pay annual support agreement
for scheduling software to Visual Computer Solutions, Inc from January
2009 through December 2011 at a total cost of $3,000.63.
- Police Department: Request approval to renew the maintenance
contract for the Livescan FingerRoll system with ID Networks
Identification Technologies at a cost of $3,495.00. The contract is for
one year, November 1, 2010 through November 1, 2011.
- Clerk’s Office: Recommends approval of the 2011 Commercial Garbage and
Refuse Collection permit renewals, in accordance with Ordinance #65, Section
5.2 for the following companies: Allied Waste Services/Detroit North, Rizzo
Services, Sterling Sanitation, Tringali Sanitation Inc., Veolia Solid Waste
Midwest, Waste Management East, and Wasteco Inc.
- Set a Public Hearing for December 6, 2010 at 7 p.m. to hear comments on
the proposed 2011 Township Budget.
- Supervisor’s Office: Recommends the appointment of
Robert Kohler to the Zoning Board of Appeals as an alternate.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
Adopt Resolution 2010-20 declaring November, 2010 as
Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- CLOSED SESSION:
Discussion on negotiation strategy in conjunction with
several union contracts, pursuant to Section 8(c) of the Open Meetings Act
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY DECEMBER 6,
2010 AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT
AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 1, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE
CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: November 12, 2010