Township Board Meeting Agenda - August 16, 2010
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
August 16, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Chesterfield Day Camp
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are
considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no
separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by
a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting
of August 2, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the
- Treasurer’s Office: Request approval to renew the
annual service and support contract for the Equalizer Cash Receipting Program at
a cost of $1,295.00 effective August 1, 2010 to August 1, 2011.
- Set a Public Hearing for September 7, 2010 at 7 p.m.
on an application from T&H Grinding Company for an Industrial Facilities Tax
Exemption Certificate (IFEC) for Personal Property. The facility is located at
48351 North Gratiot, Chesterfield, MI 48051.
- REGULAR AGENDA
- Supervisor’s Office: Request approval for a
contract extension for one year, through June 2011, for assessing services from
the Macomb County Equalization Department. (Postponed from July 6, 2010)
- Adopt Resolution 2010-15 recognizing September as
National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
- Fire Department: Request approval to have Station
#2 cleaned and painted by J&B Painting at a cost of $11,200.00.
- Police Department: Request approval to award the
Dispatch Center Heating Ventilation and Cooling project to Randazzo Mechanical
at a cost of $60,755.00.
- New Baltimore Fire Department request a waiver of
the pavilion rental fee at Brandenburg Park for Sunday August 29, 2010.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 7,
2010 AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT
AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE
CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: August 12, 2010