Township Board Meeting Agenda - August 2, 2010
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
August 2, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine by
the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion of
these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it will
be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public comments on
the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of July 19, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Clerk’s Office: Request Approval of the Election Commission’s recommendation
to pay Election Receiving Board members a fee of $75.00 per election worked.
- AEW: Request a Joint Detention Basin Variance for storage depth and drain
time for Cox Building Warehouse addition, Project # 0126-0823.
- Police Department: Request Approval for the Township Supervisor to execute
the Release of All Claims prepared by the Township Attorney for execution by and
between Dennis Gamble and Chesterfield Township and approve payment as set forth
in the Township Attorney’s July 15, 2010 privileged and confidential
communication to the Board.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY AUGUST 16, 2010 AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 11, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: July 29, 2010