Township Board Meeting Agenda - July 19, 2010
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
July 19, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are
considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no
separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by
a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Study Session Board
Meeting of June 23, 2010 and the Regular Board Meeting of July 6, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the
- Approve Easement Encroachment Agreement for
Christopher M. and Misty L. Purrett, at 29292 Shirah Lane for a permit for
encroachment on a public utility easement to construct an above ground pool,
subject to and abiding by comments of the DPW and Building Department.
- Supervisor’s Office: Recommends appointment of Gerald
Alexie to the Zoning Board of Appeals with his term expiring September 1, 2011.
- Authorize the Township Attorney to represent the
Township in the Ralph Daley Jr. appeal, case # 10-2795.
- Fire Department: Request approval to pay Center Point
Building Company an additional $292.50 for work done on repaving of driveway at
Fire Station 1.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
To hear comments on an application from Pro-Weld Inc.
for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate for Personal Property.
The facility is located at 50625 Richard W. Blvd., Chesterfield, MI 48051.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Approval of an application from Pro-Weld Inc. for an
Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate for Personal Property. The
facility is located at 50625 Richard W. Blvd., Chesterfield, MI 48051.
- Trustee Ficht: Request Township Board approval for
Supervisor Lovelock to sign a Letter of Agreement to contract the services of
Jonathan Crane to manage and negotiate on the Township’s behalf, all aspects of
the Township’s cell tower lease with American Tower.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY AUGUST 2,
2010 AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT
AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY JULY 28, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL
949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: July 15, 2010