Township Board Meeting Agenda - June 21, 2010
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
June 21, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-George Deeby Family
- ROLL CALL
- The Township Board of Trustees to name the Historical
Village entrance driveway, "Deeby Historical Drive".
- Plante and Moran, overview of the 2009 Financial
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are
considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no
separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by
a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting
of June 7, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the
- Supervisor’s Office: Request authorization to sign
renewal agreement with BSB Communications (telephones) for one year, July 1,
2010 through June 30, 2011, at a cost of $3,367.90.
- Easement Encroachment Agreement for Kelly N.
Richardson, 46064 Pat St. for a permit for encroachment on a public utility
easement to construct an above ground pool, subject to abiding by comments of
the DPW and Building Department.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Planning Commission: Introduction of an amendment
to the Township Zoning Ordinance, Article XV, Section 76-611, Zoning Board of
Appeals Creation and Membership and approve for first publication. (Postponed
from May 17, 2010)
- Adopt Resolution 2010-08 approving Suburban Sewage
- Adopt Resolution 2010-09 approving Water and Sewer
Rate Increase. Water rates will increase from $2.89 to $3.18 per one thousand
gallons and $3.26 per one thousand gallons for second meters. Sanitary Sewer
rates will increase from $3.53 to $4.24 per thousand gallons.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS TUESDAY JULY 6, 2010
AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT
AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY JUNE 30, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL
949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: June 17, 2010