Township Board Meeting Agenda - February 16,
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL
OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
February 16, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Daniel and Matthew
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent
Agenda are considered routine by the Board and
will be enacted in one motion. There is no
separate discussion of these items. If
discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board
member, it will be removed from the Consent
Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular
Board Meeting of February 1, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as
submitted by the Finance Department.
- Supervisor’s Office: Request approval to
waive all fees (Entrance, Pavilion and Tent
rental) at Brandenburg Park on June 5, 2010
for participants of the 16th Annual Life
Handicap Outdoors fishing outing.
- Supervisor’s Office: Introduction of an
amendment to the Garbage Collection and
Disposal Ordinance, Section 54-40(2)
Billing; Section 54-40(3) Delinquent
Accounts; and Section 54-40(4) Payment of
Charges and approve for first publication.
- Treasurer’s Office: Request approval to
renew the annual service and support fee for
the Equalizer Tax System Program with BS&A
Software at a cost of $1,880.00. Coverage
dates are February 1, 2010 to February 1,
- Donation from the Police and Fire
Department’s Golf Outing Fundraiser to the
Township’s “Miss Chesterfield” program.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Assessing Department: Request approval
to purchase a new network printer from Kerr
Albert, the lowest quote, at a cost of
- Clerk’s Office: Request adoption of
Resolution 2010-01 supporting State of
Michigan House Bill 5665, a bill to repeal
Act 312 of 1969.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY MARCH 1,
2010 AT 7 P.M. THE DEADLINE FOR THE
SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT AGENDA IS NOON FEBRUARY
24, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE
CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: February 11, 2010